Fugitive Emissions Monitoring Inspection Ports
With the need to monitor emissions at insulated flange type connections for pipelines, valves, and equipment; APF offers an inspection port that helps monitor for fugitive emissions, 33°F to 500°F, on these high capital control connections.
Fugitive emission inspection port carries APF's technology as a most insulation effective, maximum inspection area, and most reliable sealing mechanism on the market.
RED FM inspection port has extended hours of safe production operations for on-surface applications across a variety of industries such as petrochemical, refining, food processing, and medical.
Sealing and Insulation Mechanism
- Outer seal 1, silicone under flange primary holding and sealant to jacketing
- Outer seal 2, red silicone rubber plug for weather-tight barrier
- Foam spacer maintains thermal efficiency
Red FEM Inspection Port
- For insulated flange type pipe connections and valves.
- Attaches to pipe jacketing; silicone under flange and red silicone plug are barriers for fugitive emissions.
- Foam spacer maintains thermal efficiency.
- Process temperature range 33°F to 500°F
- Large silicone seal area under flange eliminates for jacketing cutout errors during installation, provides long-term water & fugitive emissions proof seal, and largest holding power in industry.
|Working Hole Size for Inspectors
|Minimum Temp Range
|Max Temp Range
|2 1/2 FE Assembly, Aluminum Flat Flange, Red Silicone Access Plug w/Copper Sleeve, 6" OAL
Explore Related Products
Our inspection ports were specifically designed to protect against port failure from just such an event.
Cryogenic service inspection ports carry APF's technology as a most insulation effective, maximum inspection area, and most reliable sealing mechanism on market.
By matching the inspection port to your process temperature, you can protect the integrity of the system from failure due to the loss of the insulation core.
Access Plug Flange, Inc. offers inspection ports with effective insulation, maximum inspection area, and reliable sealing mechanism across multiple industries.
Foam in Place
The FS-1 can be configured to almost any thickness since we cut the sleeve prior to press fittting the flanges to it.